XyWrite Support

Due to the tremendous volume of calls and letters we have received at XyQuest
concerning III Plus, I am no longer able to devote much time to monitoring CIS.
I will try to monitor the SIG from time to time but it will be on a much less
frequent basis for the time being.  I'm sorry that this has to be the case but
our work here does come first andwe are terribly swamped.  If possible, I will
try to look in once a week or twice.  If you have a pressing problem, please
call Tech Support at 617-275-4439.  Drew Finnie.