TTG, maker of Xy (NB) 'engine' replies cautiously to Net

Look what I just got in the mail

From 74603.761@compuserve.com Wed Mar 8 16:22:52 1995
Date: 08 Mar 95 09:07:44 EST
Frm: TTG Tech Support <74603.761@#####>
To: Daniel Say
Subject: Re: Problems With XyWrite Version 4.014

The message on the phone machine may be a little confusing. It
is a little bulky to say that "We can be reached through the list
server at..." We will change the message. Obviously since you
have subscribed to the list server you are aware that this is NOT
being run by technical support, but rather by Nathan
Sivin. We do have a CompuServe address where mail may be posted
directly to us that address is 74603,761. There is also a
discussion group on CompuServe in the PC Apps section under
WordProcessing. Our BBS is also available at
(410)576-8806.
There has been some discussion as to Tech Support's role in this
forum.
Basically, we will answer questions posted directly to our
attention and will advise on other issues when we feel it is
necessary. We will also post product updates and other
information on this service. It had been our understanding that
these user groups had been formed so that users could help one
another, and so we may not respond to every issue or matter of
concern. We do read all messages posted here and respond when
asked to.
Regards,
Kevin Duval