dx ??

Dear Carl

I am using your suggested command line routine formulation:

"dx USE F: F:\"
to set a usb pen drive in VDOSPLUS as the F drive. This works
perfectly for me. However when I run this command it opens a
new window in XY4 confirming that the drive has been set. I
then have to close this window in order to return to the file
I was editing. It is a small thing, but is there any way that
this routine could run and -- if successful -- close the window
so that after I had run it from the command line I was returned
to the file I was working on?
Best wishes

Paul