Re: vDosMac - 64-bit experimental version

Hmmm. I thought I’d give it a try, but I can’t install it. I run into a permissions problem:

Could not create link to vDos folder.
In: /private/var/folders/y3/d9bbj5xj5zd3ll9dzpvpy7w80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/6324E747-4053-452D-BA01-387228C3764A/d/vDosMac64.app/Contents/vDosProgramFolder: Read-only file system

For some reason I can’t change the permissions for these directories even though I am signed
in as an administration. What/who is above an administrator - - a CEO? a god or goddess?