Re: Run OED 4 window size

Dear Edward

Yes, that seems to work perfectly. Thanks for the solution.

Best wishes

Paul

On 17/01/2019 16:21, Edward Mendelson wrote:
Paul,

I used a hacked copy of oed.exe that essentially incorporates Robert
Holmgrens hack, and doesnt use SecureROM though I dont remember
exactly how. I think what I did was this, and you might try it:

Rename oed.exe to something like old-backup.exe and then rename swhx.exe
to oed.exe and then try my launcher. My guess is that it will work, but
thats only a guess.

Let us know the results.