Re: vDosMac - 64-bit experimental version

It runs without any further issues, although ‘out of the box’ it does
> not recognize anything I copied to ~/vDosDisk/. I.e. copying a
> functional version of the Xy4 directory to that location did not
> give me C:\Xy4 access.

Strange. I copied a folder named XY4 to the ~/vDosDisk folder,
started vDosMac64, entered

cd XY4
editor

and XyWrite fired up immediately. I can’t imagine what’s wrong.

As promised in my original post, this comes with no instructions.
I’m always happy to take on a private consulting job for anyone
who thinks the workman is worthy of his hire.