Re: Xymode NB or NBX screenshots web page

[As of this moment, I'm only up to this message, in addressing
the 2 weeks plus backlog. So, my comments may be redundant
with others since posted.] In these screenshots, the emerging UI is looking a lot more
NB-like than it is evoking Xy 3 or 4. Or perhaps a touch of
the old A La Carte menus. Is this new version editor going to
be -- in software parlance -- skinnable, by any chance? Jordan -------------------------------------------- On Fri, 1/11/19, Harry Binswanger wrote: Subject: Xymode NB or NBX screenshots web page To: "xy" Date: Friday, January 11, 2019, 9:04 AM I thought we should have a better subject line for discussion of the new program, and I think XyWrite mode for Nota Bene is about 2 light years too long (Steven at Nota Bene says it can't be called "XyWrite 5"). So it's a choice among: XyModeNBXmode NBXyNBXNBNBXNBXy Using XyNB or NBXy has the virtue of intelligibility, but will be meaningless to the non-XyWrite world (if we care about them). "NBX" is the most natural and falls most trippingly off the tongue.  I hope you noticed that the screen shots I posted showed me calling the file by entering this on the command line:
     ca long filename with spaces.xy
I didn't even have to use quotes. The place to go to see screenshots is now:

 hblist.com/NBX

hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx