 Subject: Re: My lunch with Microsoft
 To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, February 15, 2019, 9:00 AM

 Phil,

 Your advice is solid. However, on a smaller
 scale (as a one-man company) I have managed
 to cover my needs for backup by buying a second hard disk

 for each machine. The cost is minimal
 compared to a NAS, and it has worked for
 me. In addition, it is a good idea to have backups that are

 not connected to the computer all the time.
 Back in the days of IBM AT, I had a 44 MB
 Bernoulli box, which was great at the time. Nowadays big
 external hard disks are much less expensive and
 a good fallback solution.

 Best regards,

 Kari Eveli
 LEXITEC Book