Fwd: Scriptwriting templates? macros?

Got this email fom Mark Seiler that I thought people would like to read on the
list.

Thanks for all the responses to my question about screenwriting templates and
macros. I wasn't very familiar with styles in XyWrite, and the email from Rene
with the style example is serving as a good primer.

Say, does the XyWWWeb page, or any other reference, point to any other
shareware or freeware caches of add-ons for XyWrite, like this add-on from
Neal Walk, below? (Especially, for XyWrite III?) Anybody else familiar with
Neal Walk's add-ons? I know the XyWWWeb page is chock full of its own XyWrite
add-ons; I'm just wondering if there were other add-ons that people were also
aware of and would like to share.

Thanks again,
Paul