Re: Help

When you select the folder, it only affects the folder, not the files in it. Go into the folder, select all files, and then open the properties dialog, and uncheck the read-only attribute. Or you could open a command line in the folder and use the ATTRIB command: ATTRIB -R *.* /S /D (= this removes the read-only attribute in the current directory and its subfolders, including the folders themselves).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx