Re: and another option

Hi Jordan,

I know about VMlite, but I have had time to test it. The vmlite plugin might be interesting, but it is badly out-of-date. It is for a version that was released back in 2010. I found a comment on a Russian site:
VMLite XP Mode Plugin for Sun VirtualBox v3.1.2 binaries (x86/amd64) - бесшовная интеграция гостевой и хостовой систем Windows XP (Проект мёртв?) - Meaning: Is the project dead?

Most likely! Even the folks at VMLite speak of this in the past tense. So I do not think this is the way to go. With no updates and support, this going to be a quagmire. I would go with VirtualBox and a standard VM installation.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx