Re: Unicomp keyboard left function keys (was U2 Scan frame)

Harry, How has the Unicomp keyboard worked out? I'm thinking of purchasing and want to make sure left function keys work as my old avant stellar keyboards do (did).

Lisa

From: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxx>
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: U2 Scan frame

I'm trying to set up my new Unicomp buckling spring keyboard to work with Xy. Certain of the function keys (well, not exactly function keys: they are on the left where the old function keys were, but they have names like "Record" and "Play") give high numbers in U2 Scan.E.g. the one on the left, left row, 2nd from the bottom shows 1087 in Scan, but in IDKey.pm hitting that key just makes the program go to Table=Altx.

What does 1087 mean?

Thanks.