Re: keyboards

that looks a beaut, Harry. the only problem for me is that the demands
I place on a keyboard include a certain degree of disposabililty, since the
clod who most often uses it has a dreadful habit of dripping coffee and
cracker crumbs on it. ( = even if I could afford a Bentley I'd hate to have
to park it on the street here in Brooklyn)

blind keytops certainly is a terrible idea. I cannot think who would use
something like this besides someone who really needs to impress himself.