jumbo u2

I have noticed several references to "jumbo u2".  When I went to xysearch I was
overwhelmed with references to the term but no explanation of what it was.  I also
tried a search in the allnews database of both lexis and Westlaw which had no references.
Could someone point me to someplace where I could find an explanation of it.

I have a vague recollection that in nb3 there was a command "run dd" which provided
a window in which were displayed the number of a color so that you could then designate
the color in to be used.  Thus by way of illustration you could see in advance the color of
the background and of the text for both regular text and a defined block and the treatment
of the text whether it was underlined or bold.  Is there an equivalent program in Xywrite 4.

Thanks

Avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx