need hp laserjet files for xywrite

For years I have not printed in Xywrite but rather converted my documents
to WordPerfect and printed them there using either an HP laserjet 3,4, 5 or
IIp because I liked the kerning better.   I am now printing a lot of documents
in Universal Condensed which is not a kernable (is that the right word) font
so there is no longer a reason to convert those documents to Wordperfect.
Unfortunately I no longer have any of the printer files from xywrite and the
3 1/2 disks are no longer working.  If anyone has the the printer files for the
hp printers or knows how I can get them would be most appreciative if you
could get them to me or tell me how to get them.    Thanks.

Avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx

PS  I did not realize when I wished everyone a happy holiday that I would be
asking a favor right afterwards.  Sending out the greetings reminded me to ask
on the  Xywrite list how to get the printer files.