Re: Mac Migration

Hello,

I do not use Macs but if all those options you mentioned do not yield satisfactory results, you might try Parallels or Boot Camp.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

It took a while but I took the plunge and have a 2017 MacBook Air (before the USB ports disappeared).
I downloaded Ed Mendelsohn's VdosPlus from his Nov. 11 2018 post here,
but his usual detailed directions failed me.  After installing it, on
first run  I got a screen with a very long/convoluted/confused path I
was supposed to edit or accept. So I don't  know where to put my XY
directory and/or editor.exe or ed.bat.
I got XY up and running with Boxer but I don't love the way the font
looks, or how to change it. And it seems there's no way to stop the Mac
cursor from blinking.
Haven't tried another suggestion from the list, Crossover. But I had
VdosPlusXy running flawlessly on Windows 7 and would be thrilled to have
XY4 work like that on this Mac.  Ed, or another Vdos user...are you there?

JP