Re: vDosMac updated

Dr Mendelson:

Copying the updated vDosMac.app into /Applications (overwriting the previous version) seems to have created a new ~/vDosDisk folder, overwriting the one there, wiping out my XyWrite files. Maybe I did something wrong? No worries, I got it all back from Time Machine.

Apologies for seeking help, but I thought you should know this.

Fred Weiner