Meanwhile under Boxer, my other settings (and thesaurus) work, but I am unable to Clip/cut-and-paste in either direction. I expect it's caused by the difference between WIndows and Mac keyboards--I've been using CTRL-WINKEY-V to paste. If someone using DosBox or Boxer can suggest different keyboard assignments (or give me lines to cut and paste into the .kbd file) I'd like to try them.

Thanks to all.

Jon Pareles

On Saturday, May 4, 2019, 1:07:20 AM EDT, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

xywrite Digest    Fri, 03 May 2019    Volume: 11  Issue: 035

In This Issue:
        Re: vDosMac updated

From: Edward Mendelson <em36@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: vDosMac updated
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 08:59:12 -0400

Yes. The app has always contained an autoexec.txt. A new copy of the app will always overwrite any existing one. I suppose there may be a way to avoid this by creating symbolic links in the app to an autoexec.txt and config.txt stored in your macOS Library folder, but since there may be a total of only one person who actually uses this program, it seems best to leave this as an optional "exercise for the reader."

End of xywrite Digest V11 #35