Re: xywrite Digest V11 #38

John . . . How did you determine that LPT4 is the clipboard workaround?

On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 10:34 PM Jon P <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Problem solved.

The XY keyboard file....in my case xy4-3.kbd...does not control the key the Mac calls "Control." But it does control, as ALT, what the Mac calls Option/Alt , and with the vDOS clipboard workaround, which uses LPT4,  I put

46=BXs,a,d,/,n,v, ,l,p,t,4,Q2
into my TABLE=ALT section of the .kbd file.

Now, Alt-C copies highlighted XY to Clipboard.
And under vDosPlus-Mac, Command-V copies Clipboard to XY.

And I have the sharp display of Vdos thanks to vDosplus-Mac.

And XY has conquered another machine. Thanks, Edward Mendelson, Jos Schaar and Wengier Wu.

JP

xywrite Digest    Sun, 05 May 2019    Volume: 11  Issue: 038

In This Issue:
        Re: Mac Migration