Re: xywrite Digest V11 #38

I don't, but no matter. A good workable XyWrite is all I need. I'll find a way to get the clipboard transferable. Thanks for your suggestions.

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 1:03 PM Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fred,

I understand that but if you have a PC around or a virtual machine on a
Mac, you could run the installer to have the documents around.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx