Re: Mac Migration - New documentation package

Thanks for this Kari. It's good to have it all in one place.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 1:45 AM Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jon,

That someone is me. Anyway, to support this new Mac line and those who
do not care much about the installer, but would like to read the
documentation or download the new Xy3+/NB3 or Xy4 print files supplied
with the installer or Xy/NB/Signature icons, there is now a
stripped-down documentation package:
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlus501_Documentation.zip

It does not contain anything that is not already in the installer, so if
you use the installer, there is nothing new.

Carl, I hope you will mirror this like the installers.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx