Re: Mac Migration - New documentation package

Kari--

Many thanks for that documentation and for creating an understandable config.txt file, and delighted to attribute credit where it is actually due.

My XY folder, after so many moves, is like an archaeological site, layer upon layer, but far more often than not someone has already solved a problem.

I don't know whether the new installer already takes care of this somehow, but I did have to reassign my shortcut to CLIP (I put it on Alt-C) in the .kbd file because of the difference in the Mac keyboard.  It sends highlighted text in XY to the Clipboard. LPT4  = CLIP is in Kari's config.txt file.

If anyone wants it, here's the line for the .kbd file again (46 is the c key).

46=BXs,a,d,/,n,v, ,l,p,t,4,Q2

Jon Pareles

xywrite Digest    Thu, 09 May 2019    Volume: 11  Issue: 042

In This Issue:
        Re: Mac Migration - New documentation package