Re: OT: Windows 10 free upgrade

Reply to note from Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx> Fri, 5 Jul 2019
09:42:07 +0300

> Oracle VirtualBox is my preferred platform for running virtual
> machines.

Mine too. It's a solid virtual environment. Before vDos(Plus) came
along, I used VirtualBox to run XyWrite in a 32-bit Win 7 Pro virtual
machine running under 64-bit Win 7 Home. It worked handily. But with
vDosPlus my need for VMs withered. The few legacy apps I find essential
are all DOS, and they all run in vDosPlus. I imagine that VirtualBox
would be a great way to evaluate Linux as a potential main operating
system.

No problem running vDosPlus under Win 10, by the way.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx