Re: OT: Windows 10 free upgrade

Thanks Kari.  Something better than Open Office
or Libre Office ?  I'll be sure to check that out.  I've
been making some use of the spreadsheet module
in the former two, which has been quite adequate,
but haven't  really used the word processor much
other than for reading Word docs, or sometimes
printing them.  NB had _some_ facility for that,
though this never really shone as their forte.

  Jordan