Re: GUI Grep text search

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Sun, 14 Jul 2019 13:15:10 +0300

Kari,

Thanks for the link to grepWin. It's excellent indeed.

I've used DocFetcher for a long time, for broad searches. The speed is
amazing, and I love that it can search other file formats in addition
to TXT.

I should add that the Xy4 (U2) version of GGrep includes a facility to
open any result file in XyWrite and jump to the location of the match.
This includes very large files, which are opened via BigED. To open a
result file, put the cursor on the Grep result and command
TRACK.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx