Re: Printing from VdosPlus

Hi Kari

I will be interested to see what you discover. For the moment I have commented the BP out.
Paul

On 26/08/2019 14:45, Kari Eveli wrote:
Hello,

I have now found out what the mysterious BP should have been, namely
"PB" = Page Begin command #82 which corresponds to A4 setup. The PB
command can be enabled in the printer files that are based on R.J.
Holmgren's work by uncommenting the appropriate lines in the file. I
must experiment more with Xy4 in order to produce something worth
releasing, and that can take some time as I am otherwise occupied at the
moment.

(More on the PB command in the Xy4 customization manual on page 153).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Carl Distefano wrote:

I get the same error when I load GS_A4.PR4. I don't know what BP refers to, either, but you can comment it out. (Kari may be right that it's a typo for BT -- although 82 doesn't seem a likely value for BoTtom margin.)