Re: Printing from VdosPlus

Dear Carl

Thanks for you reply to my queries. I have commented out the BP=82 in the printer file. I have put the default font setting in my startup.int file rather than settings.dfl Does it make much difference where it goes?
Regarding the installer, I have tried as you suggested and installed to a new directory and then copied autoexec, config and various other folders across. That seems to work but I will keep a copy of the old version for now just in case

Best wishes
Paul