Re: Printing from VdosPlus

Dear Carl

It works fine at the moment but thanks for the warning.

Paul

On 27/08/2019 05:11, Carl Distefano wrote:
Reply to note from "Paul Breeze"
(Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC) Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:53:43
+0100

Paul,

I have put the default font setting in my startup.int file rather
than settings.dfl Does it make much difference where it goes?

No, STARTUP.INT is fine. Just be sure that the command is positioned
AFTER any command that loads a printer (;PR;) file that might overwrite
default UF. (Or ... avoid this potential gotcha by putting DF
UF=fontname in SETTINGS.DFL.)