Re: Printing from VdosPlus

I don't think I'm able to help on this: what I have (some older-than-the-last release of Kari's installer package) does work for me, but my setup is atypical.  I don't have any default PDF app going, but do have older *portable* versions of Sumatra PDF and PDFXCview.  In use of vDOSxy printing, this works out to involve a couple of extra, manual steps.  A PDF file does get created, but then I have to go looking for it.  (Or it may go to the desktop -- I'm not sure.)  I get a notice that there is no default PDF app, what do I want to open the file with ?  After locating the file, I manually invoke one of those aforementioned portable PDF apps, open the file, and proceed with the printing.  The OS is unaware of the presence of most portable apps, or very close to that.  The upside is that they tend not to get entangled with anything else, you could have multiple versions of the same app available (not just ONE installed version), there is no Registry involvement, and the app could be run from a flash drive.  But, in terms of vDOSxy printing, there is very likely an easier way to go about this.

Jordan