Re: printer code page

Does anybody have a copy of ANSI1252.ZIP. I have tried to download from the usual XYWWWEB site but cannot connect at the moment.
Paul

On 28/08/2019 20:10, Kari Eveli wrote:
Edward,

ANSIfied XyWrite has been around for quite a long time, and has some
adepts here (it has been widely discussed in the past, for details see
the archives). Personally, I am not one of them. Keeping the old IBM PC
character set has served me better. Clipboard support functions well in
vDosPlus, and EditPad Pro supports huge XyWrite files with syntax
highlighting when need be and bridges the ASCII-ANSI barrier very well.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Edward Mendelson wrote:

Paul, I'm not sure you will want to go public with this, but I wonder if you could say how you obtained that CP1252 (=Windows) codepage version of XY4? It sounds very interesting, and would make XY4 fit more smoothly into Windows than it does now.