Re: Manuscript files

Dear Carl

That was quick work.
I have just tested CHAIN/PG with my typical chapter files and it works, but not quite perfectly. The first line of the next chapter runs on from the last line of the previous chapter and then the page break appears when the end of the line is reached. I have seen this before and I think you need to add PG followed by a return so that the next chapter starts on a new line.
Best wishes

Paul