Re: More ANSI and RTF conversion

Dear Carl

I do already have the obvious conversion filter in the form of Notabene 9 which will directly read the files produced by my version of XY4 that supports CP1252. Since I use 64-bit Windows 7 I need to run NB9 from Windows XP in a virtual machine but it reasonably satisfactory. (Incidentally I find this to be the most XY4 and U2 friendly version of Notabene.)

In fact, for most of the work I am likely to do, the RTF routine in U2
will probably be perfectly adequate.  It is only the perfectionist in me
that hankers for a complete solution within XY4.
Best wishes

Paul