Re: More ANSI and RTF conversion

PS. On checking the XY3 installation, the conversion is not complete. There is a working version of the editor but the ruler still shows accented characters instead of the standard arrowheads etc. Switching to a line instead (func nr) is ok. The help file has not been converted either so there are a few curious diagrams therein, but nothing that seems likely to hinder its use. If anybody has the patience, converting the help file is simply a matter of searching and replacing about ten or twelve characters.