From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Lisa Kleinholz
[lkleinholz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: October 16, 2019 07:36

To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XyWrite in new Mac OS Catalina--advice?

Thanks, Manuel. Very helpful. I'm going to wait until I have the time, then experiment, probably
with Parallels before upgrading. I live on XyWrite.

Lisa Kleinholz

<mailto:lkleinholz@xxxxxxxxx>

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:26 AM Manuel Castelao Mexuto <correomeu@xxxxx> wrote:
See:
https://www.pcmag.com/article/371267/how-to-run-32-bit-apps-in-macos-catalina
I hope this helps. In my case, I have decided no to upgrade to Catalina.
Regards,
Manuel