How to install XyWin under otvdm

Edward, and others

OK. So I installed otvdm, edited line 43 (limit fonts), and changed XWSTART.INI  UWF to 1 (-was 2).  Added C:\XW to path environment variable in WIN10.  Also made sure all files point to C:  eg. on menu  "advanced\preferences\files" should all be C:

AND whoopee all is working, directories, spelling, thesaurus, printers
(fine print PDF, Sharp PCL6) . . .
The dictionary was not working until I made the change from 2 to 1 per
above.  I will be using thid going forward and see if there is any
interaction with other apps I use, but looks good now.
Thanks for this great update for the XyWin users (all 3 of us? :)

David Garwood