Re: How to install XyWin under otvdm

Dave,

This is very strange. I've got C:\XW in my path (I can see it at the command prompt when I
type PATH) but XyWin still can't find the file. Incidentally, I think the PATH variable only
finds executables, not other files. I'm completely baffled by this one. I've
reinstalled a few times, with no luck. Xy can't find the speller or the thesaurus in its own
directory. If you can remember any other steps you took, I'll give them a try.

Incidentally, just in case PATH is relevant, did you add it to the System variables or to your user
account variables? I've tried both without success.

Edward