NB9 and otvdm

Dear all

I have attempted to get Notabene 9 to run in 64 bit Windows 7 using otvdm. Unfortunately, while it will install, when I try to run the program it reports the wrong version of windows and immediately exits.

"Wrong version of operating system; requires Window NT 3.51 (build 1057 or above)"

(NB9 is the last version of notabene that handled xpl routines in U2 reasonably successfully which is why I persist with it. I find it useful when working with large tables and for converting from XY4 to Word documents.)

I have sent a message to NB technical support but in the meantime does anybody here have any insight into whether it is likely to be possible to get the program to run. I have assumed that it is still 16 bit since it does not run in 64 bit windows, but perhaps I am wrong and it is a hybrid of some sort.

Paul