Re: How to install XyWin under otvdm

Edward,

I just checked and you are exactly right.  Mine does not work until I run speller from C:\XW.  Easy fix, but a problem to be solved.

Thanks, Dave

On 1/7/2020 10:08 AM, Edward Mendelson wrote:
Karl,

Thanks for this. And Dave very generously sent all of his configuration files. I still can't figure out how to make XyWin find its speller unless I do this on the Xy command line:
cd \xw
and then run the speller, and then use the Xy command line to cd back to where I was. Dave doesn't need to do this. I'll keep trying, but it's not a serious issue.
Edward