Re: Mac Migration: the sequel

Hi Jon,
I am no Mac expert, but I would explore Mac key remappers. If they are able to do this kind of application-specific conditional remapping, then it might be feasible. Clearly, this is not something that can be accomplished with vDosPlus XyWrite.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx