re: new queries

" " After a report by Bill Troop that he couldn't use
" " get xywrite catalog.doc
" " to download the document, I have managed after more than a week of
" " finagling to set the various download arrangements to what they were.  I
" " have just managed to download it myself.  If you want one, by all means!
" "
" " Cheers, " " Nathan
" "
" " N. Sivin " History and Sociology of Science
" " University of Pennsylvania " nsivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\
"
  	Have you also tried to see what a naive, nonmember sees
  	when they send to the list and get the "you are not a Member
  	reply"?

  						Daniel Say
  						say@xxxxxx