Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Paul,

Ignore what I said about the TY command in my last message. What happens with vDos/vDosPlus is that
when you print to LPT1, vDos/vDosPlus automatically displays the PDF output from GhostScript or
GhostPCL. This is done by vDos/vDosPlus. If you install my PfrintFilePrinter, and change the output
for your printer from LPT1 to C:\TEMP\PDFTEMP.PS (or whichever folder is watched by my
PrintFilePrintr), the TY command should produce exactly the same effect that you get in vDosPlus-Xy.