Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Dear Paul,

Well, I'm completely puzzled. I downloaded your file, made sure that its name was pdftemp.ps, dragged it into my C:\TEMP folder, which is being watched by PrintFileToPrinter, and the ASCII.COM document immediately opened in Acrobat.

I can't imagine why it isn't working on your system. But I do see that
something's wrong with the logic of my program. I can't get this file to
print to my default or any other printer. I didn't do enough
experimenting with PS files, and so I'll try to fix this problem. Please
don't waste any more time on this until I've got it all working.
Meanwhile, apologies for time-wasting.