Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Kari,

Could you look at the update to my page for PrintFilePrinter? I’ve fixed a few bugs in the
program, and I’ve posted instructions for creating a Windows printer that should work with
XyWin, though the font enumeration limit still needs to be switched on

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/printfileprinter.html

And yes, please do create an issue about FontEnumeration on the GitHub site. The developers are very
responsive and often have a fix within a few hours.

Meanwhile, it turns out to be very easy to build otvdm - just open it in Visual Studio, and build
otvdm.exe and otvdmw.exe. I modified the code so that the limited number of fonts includes the
PostScript 35, and built. You might download and try them, backing up your originals, of course:

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/otvdm-test.7z