oem font for XyWin

I think that XyWin could be useful for some of the work I do, but only if I can find a suitable OEM font. At the moment I have it set up with the font 8514oem.fon but this only supports code page 437. I need at least code page 850. The 8514oem.fon is what in windows is called a large font, and it is installed when the display is set for 120dpi in the display settings (in Windows 7 and Windows XP). Unfortunately these fonts are very poorly documented and I have not been able to find a single font of this size for code page 850. Does anybody know anything about these fonts and if so, whether an alternative exists that would support code page 850?

Thanks

Paul