Re: OT: Windows "brain transplant" redux

Paul,

There is an additional wrinkle that I forgot to mention:
The old XP computer was set up (not by me) for mirrored
RAID, to a 2nd. HDD for backup.  However, I believe that
this setup is accomplished somewhere in BIOS settings,
and may not compromise anything on the boot drive
proper.  (?)  At least, that is what I'm hoping, as it would
be more easily bypassed.

  Jordan