PrintFilePrinter rewritten

Kari and others,
I've rewritten this system to use a much simpler and more reliable method of monitoring a watched folder, and I think I fixed the problem that was preventing printing on Paul's system.
Kari, you should, I think, be able to use it in any folder, but it will
warn you the first time if the folder has a lot of files in it. It will
also warn you if, when you start it up, it will delete some files
already in the folder.

Same download page:

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/printfileprinter.html
Again, not fully tested, but everything I tried seemed to work, and some longstanding problems are gone. Paul, I think this may work on your system, but I'll understand if you've spent enough time on it already.