Re: PrintFilePrinter rewritten

Edward,
This seems to work as described. Thank you for persevering. I put the following into my XyWin keyboard file, table CTRL, letter p:
25=BX,T,Y,F, ,CO,c,:,\,P,F,P,\,P,D,F,-,X,W,.,P,S,Q2
This prints a PS file to the watched folder C:\PFP, and if I enter the command line
"C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\PrintFilePrinter.exe"
/pdfpath=c:\Clip
into the shortcut that starts PFP, I get output files XW0000.pdf etc. in
the target folder c:\Clip. So far so good.
However, the info dialog should report the redirected target folder, and
I would prefer that this redirection be defined during installation, and
not via a command line. Another direction would be to use only command
line directives to specify the watched folder and the target folder of
the PDFs. At this time, a command line query of the syntax messes up
with the program and causes a need to reinstall.
A command line query produces an error (syntax_query.jpg), and when I
try to reinstall I get an indication of an internal mixup
(install_after_use_of_cmdline.jpg).

The bottom line is: a very good utility that needs some final touches.
Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx