Re: OTVDM updated with better font-limitation

Edward,

This is great! I will be testing this version soon.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
The OTVDM authors have accepted the request I made (prompted by Kari's suggestion) to include the standard PostScript fonts in the list of fonts that a 16-bit application can use if the limit-font-enumeration option is turned on in otvdm.ini. This makes it possible to use XyWin with some Windows printer drivers that wouldn't work otherwise.
I've updated my installer to include the latest version. Download and
other information:

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/otvdm.html