Re: OTVDM revisions

Edward,
I have installed all the new versions, and my first impression is that this seems to work.
With EnumFontLimitation=1, I get the set of fonts that were present in
the previous edition. Enabling the following settings:

[EnumFontLimitation]
font name=1
Algerian=0
Prestige=1
I can make a custom font set: Algerian does not show in the XW font list, and Prestige (a monospaced font that I have installed on the host system) shows (along with the basic font set) and gets included in the final PFP output. Very useful, maybe needs more testing, but very promising so far.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
The developers of otvdm have added an option to list the fonts that you want to be available (or unavailable) to 16-bit Windows programs. I haven't experimented with it, and I don't know exactly how it works, but you'll find the option at the foot of the new version of the otvdm.ini file. My installer now installs the current version (unpatched):

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/otvdm.html