Re: XyWrite for Windows (10)

Hi Dave,

Edward is way too modest, I think he actually knows something about the functioning of Xy/NB, and the sound advice he gave is the way this has been dealt with at least in DOS NB.

Anyway, I would just drop the file onto a XyWrite shortcut on the desktop.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx